Rules for the 2012 - 2013 season
|Pee Wee||Division 1 (U6)||Division 2 (U7)||Division 3 (U8)|
|Number of Players||Fall - Training
Spring - 3 v 3
|4 v 4||5 v 5||6 v 6|
|Game Duration||2 x 20 minutes||2 x 25 minutes||2 X 25 minutes||2 x 25 minutes|
|Referees||No (coaches ref)||No (coaches ref)||Yes||Yes|
|Throw In/Kick In||Throw In||Throw In||Throw in||Throw In|
|Offside Called||No||No||Fall - No
Spring - Yes
|Coaches on the Field||1 on field||1 on field||No||No|
- Parents MUST be on opposite side of the field from coaches and players.
- Parents may not coach from the sidelines.
- NO slide tackling in any age group.
- Division 2 Coaches: Start teaching offsides rule at start of the Spring season. All kicks in Div 2 will be indirect.
- Charging of the goalie is NOT permitted and will result in the referee awarding an indirect kick from the spot of the infraction.
- Goalies can not pick up the ball that is passed back to him/her off the foot of a teammate. Penalty is an indirect kick from the spot of the infraction.
For more information or questions, please call our Soccer Hotline at (516) 764-FEET (3338).