COVID Rules for 2021 Rudy Lamonica Tournament
To All Coaches and Families Participating in the OUSC Rudy LaMonica Tournament Jan 30 & 31 2021
AS A CONDITION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT, ALL TEAMS/COACHES/PLAYERS/FAMILIES ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 PROTOCOLS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM:
1) Any person (player/coach/family member) who has been to or been in in direct contact with anyone who has been to a State listed on NY State’s quarantine list on January 20th, 2021 or later may not attend or participate in the tournament.
2) Any person (player/coach/family member) displaying any symptoms of illness (including but not limited to coughing, persistent sneezing, headaches, fever) the day before or either of the days of the tournament may not attend or participate in the tournament.
3) No Spectators Will Be Allowed at the Tournament – all games will be live-streamed.
4) All coaches must be masked at all times ; players must be masked at all times other than when actually on the field participating in a match.
5) All players participating in the tournament must report (as a team) to the registration table no later than 20 minutes before their first game time. League Passes will be provided of all players as well as a team roster with each participating player listed on it. Coaches must present a copy of their roster, with names, player numbers and contact information (phone/e-mail) to the Tournament Staff at that tent, and each player will be checked off. If the coach fails to bring a roster, they will have to write it out at the field prior to checking in and include all the information listed above. Their team will not be checked in until that roster is in hand. That roster will be retained by OUSC for contact tracing purposes.
7) Teams will be escorted into the game venue (Coleman Grand Playhouse, Single Bubble or Double Field Bubble) by OUSC Staff. No team from an incoming bracket will be allowed to enter the venue until the teams from the prior bracket have exited. Teams will have designated areas within each venue where they must remain when not playing. Masks must be worn at all times between the games. We are asking teams not to leave the building between sessions except to use the facilities. Bathrooms are available in the Dome and the Grand Playhouse.
8) Teams should report to the registration table no later than 20 minutes before their first game. Teams should not arrive too early as they will not be allowed into any of the venues nor be checked in. Each bracket will have four teams in it; the initial two teams will enter just before game time, after the last brackets’ teams have exited, and the other two teams will enter during the course of the first game to incent social distancing.
9) THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICY, AND PLAYERS WHO PRESENT THEMSELVES WITHOUT PASSESS AND, IF APPLICABLE, A GUEST PLAYER FORM, AS DETAILED ABOVE, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
10) All players must have their own hand sanitizer, equipment/sufficient supply of water. Players may not share hand sanitizer, water/equipment.
11) There will not be any “standings boards” or scoreboards posted throughout the venue. All results will be online at gotsoccer.com; please do not come to the officials/tournament staff area to check game results/interim standings – they will not be there.
12) There are restrooms available at each venue; all rules posted by the town/county relating to the use of same must be followed. Facilities will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.